Warning! If you don’t want to be a successful author, this is not the book for you!
Are you planning on self-publishing your book but don’t know where to start? Do you feel overwhelmed by everything you need to do in order to successfully upload and market your book the right way?
Let this book be your light in the dark!
In this book, Cutting-Edge-Studio.com founder, award nominee and bestselling author J. Sharpe is pulling back the curtains. After traditionally publishing 13 novels, he decided to self-publish the international translations of his novels. He also started an author services company with a team of professionals that help authors on a daily basis with their cover designs, book descriptions, book trailers, editing, formatting, and much more. Now, finally, he wrote down everything he has learned about the business in this handy right- to-the-point guide.
This book is the best place to start if you want to learn about publishing and selling your book.
Inside, you’ll discover:
- Traditional publishing versus self-publishing (and a secret third option)
- Top tips on self-publishing
- Why your conversion factors (cover, blurb, price, reviews, look-inside feature) are so important
- How to beat the Amazon algorithm
- How to write a well-converting book description
- How to get more reviews
- Ways to market your book
- How to go from 0 to 2000 newsletter subscribers within 3 months
- How to increase your chance of success
- And much, much more!
Plus useful links to the best book promo sites and resources, including discounts and coupon codes.
Intrigued? Then get Publish today and go from zero to hero in just a few weeks.